Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day - 2012

This was the invite that appeared in my inbox before Mother's Day:

Mom,
The honour of your presence is requested by,
Your Daughter
To attend a tea, to celebrate
YOU!
Sunday, May 13th, 2012
6:30pm
This is a picture of the guests and hostess.  My son was also there but is not pictured as he was behind the camera.  Left to right around the table:  Me, my Dad, my Mom, my MIL, my daughter, and my husband.

Mother and Daughter: 


Mother and Son:


Mother and children:


This is the gals that were honoured along with our hostess, my DD.  Standing, left to right:  My mother, Me, my daughter, and sitting:  my MIL.


This was the perfect way to spend time on Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Linda C said...

Looks like a wonderful day. How wonderful for DD to put this event together!

Cher said...

fabulous ! love the photos...