Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daisy Chain Progress and Snow

This is what is currently happening outside........it is snowing! We had a green Christmas, free of any hint of snow, but now it is snowing.

I am currently on vacation so I don't have to go to work. I don't have any appointments anywhere. The pantry is fully stocked so I don't have to go shopping for groceries. I don't particularly like snow but I am not stressing over it today because I don't have to drive anywhere!


This is perfect weather to be inside quilting. I am continuing to work on my Daisy Chain quilt today.
This is a picture of the first 5 blocks as they look finished.
Last night I finished off all 48 blocks for this quilt. Today I will be working on sashing and assembly of the row.
..................let it snow!

3 comments:

Linda C said...

Oh I am loving these! Can't wait to see what it looks like with the purple flower at the joins. I'll be laying mine out in a bit and will try to get a shot of them for you.

Unknown said...

Perfect project for sewing together on a snowy cold day. It looks like it is coming along just beautifully. Stay warm and bring on the snow.

julieQ said...

Love your daisy chain progress! Really pretty colors in this one...happy New Year to you!