Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cat Table Toppers

I finished off the binding on two table toppers tonight.

Both toppers are made from cat fabrics that my aunt fell in love with when we were fabric shopping in Fabric Depot last year.

This is the first topper - a spiderweb design.

Have a look at the cute kittens and puppies on the fabric that is on the back.

I was originally just making one topper but I had enough fabric leftover that I could make a second topper.

And more of those cute cats on the back.

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very cute!

Linda C said...

If she loved the fabric when she bought it, she is going to love it any more now that she can display it in her home! Can't beat the hand delivery that they are doing to get either. Done with that binding with time to spare.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

How cute - I like the fabrics and the design.

Anonymous said...

They are darling. I got a new sewing machine to start a quilt with, got it threaded and started. Next time I threaded the bobbin could not get it threaded again. Losing my eyesight. Any ideas other than medical to thread the needle?
QMM

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Tha cat table toppers are so cute! Your aunt is going to love 'em :)

Marla said...

Love the hexagon shape! Nice work.

julieQ said...

So cute! Really love the fabric and the design too.