Saturday, January 03, 2009

FAB Challenge

I have been quilting lately. However, I have been working on a secret project and I can't share much in the way of pictures.

The project I have been working on is a challenge - amongst the FABs. We have all been given a piece of the challenge fabric, this bright yellow/orange fabric. We have been challenged to produce a quilt using this fabric with the theme of "summer". Once our projects are complete, we will be exchanging our projects with another FAB in our group. Since the project is a secret, I can't show you much. However, I can show you one of the "go with" fabrics that I used in this project. Here is just a sliver of that fabric.

Once my project has been received by Pat and we have our "reveal", I will show a photo of the completed project.

2 comments:

Linda C said...

I'm with Pam! That's no clue though it looks like it goes perfectly with that tropical camo.

Reveal will be here before you know it! I know you have been working like crazy to get finished up with your obligations.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Oooo-la-la! I'm going to love it as I love the little sliver of the campanion fabric! :)

Thanks for working so hard when you have so much to do and get ready for your trip. Enjoy your trip and we'll *reveal* when you get back home :)