Monday, August 01, 2011

Family Barbecue

Today was a statutory holiday here in Canada.

We were able to get together for a great family barbecue in our backyard and enjoy the great sunny weather.  The only ones that couldn't make it today were my daughter and her boyfriend - both had to work.

We took advantage of the opportunity of everyone being together today to take a family photo.  Pictured above - front row - left to right:  our son's fiance, my mother, my sister-in-law - back row -   left to right:  my husband, my son, me, my dad, and my brother.

Tomorrow it is back to work.  :(

4 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely family, and so nice everyone could get together. What is a statutory holiday?

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

And wasn't the weather today wonderful???!!!!

Linda C said...

Good picture of you all! I know you enoyed your time together even if two of the group were unavailable. They probably had yummy leftovers, come evening?

G. Westfall said...

Good picture of you all!